You might have observed some brands using shortened links on their social media posts. Have you ever thought why they are using such links? Want to know what’s the advantage of such URLs? Then you must read this article to know the reasons behind it. Let’s go: Brand shortened links: You know that there are some services like goo.gl, ow.ly and bitly.com that offer shortened URLs. On social media, we have to optimize the real estate of the post. Our content should be as less as possible. For example, consider Twitter. There is a limit of 140 characters for...Read More
The microblogging network, Twitter, has launched another advertising feature for its marketers. Earlier this year, it launched Conversational Ads where advertisers can include call-to-action buttons. And many brands have seen pretty much improvement in their consumer engagement with the ads. Now, twitter has taken a step forward and introduced Instant Unlock Card as an extension to the conversational ads. And twitter has made a development that during the Beta test of the feature, many brands has seen amazing results in their media rate. Seems interesting, right? So, here we are letting you know how this feature works. Take a...Read More
- Video Marketing Strategy: How to Develop a Video for Small Business?
- Top social media management tools for entrepreneurs
- Social Media Automation Tools
- 8 Best social media management tools to Manage your social presence in 2017
- Social Media Tool for SMBs: Socioboard Vs. Hootsuite
- What are the Design Choices You should Consider for Your Website?
- 5 Most Preferred Skills of a Social Media Manager in 2017
- 3 Prime Reasons You should Follow Social Selling for
- These Two Major Investments should be Included in Your Marketing Budget
- How to Win Online Marketing with Retargeting Your Bounced Audience?
- Video Marketing Strategy: How to Develop a Video for Small Business? on
- Google Analytics Tips to Speed Up Your Website Data Analysis on
- 5 Best Ways to Stay Ahead of Your Competitors in Social Media Marketing on
- Why Brands are Using Custom URL Shorteners on Social Media? on
- 10 Indispensable Steps to Supervise your Social Media Campaigns on