LinkedIn is not only for experts and people looking for work. Certain, an incredible number of experts utilize LinkedIn every single day to develop their systems as well as their professions, but are you aware you should use LinkedIn to develop your company, also? From producing contacts to generating prospects, creating relationships and making greater brand-awareness, LinkedIn makes a useful supplement for your digital-marketing technique. At its primary functionality, LinkedIn is just a skilled social-network. It is about job improvement, skilled contacts, market conversations along with other kinds of company-associated actions. It isn’t like additional social networking advertising systems,...Read More
Author: Ankur Chowdhury
This post focuses on some tips and tricks that can help you to boost-up your LinkedIn profile quickly and efficiently. Make your LinkedIn profile shine There are various ways through which you can easily shine your profile. Always be up-to-date in social media. In your LinkedIn page, always keep all the information and details up to date, so that your profile looks good. This is not at all a hectic task. LinkedIn smartly breaks up the profile in various segments like- Upload your profile picture, give some job-related details, enter the year of your schooling, etc. This makes the task...Read More
We all think that both Facebook and Twitter are absolutely fee of cost, so how does it make money? What is the secret behind it? The secret is going to unveil and I am going to tell you the ways through which these social media giants make money. Facebook Ad placements: Mobile, Desktop, Right-column. Facebook is a world renowned social media and it’s the most famous one also. Millions of active users post updates, status and various things. This website has millions of visitors every day and we have seen some advertisement banners in the website of Facebook. It...Read More
Twitter is doing rock n rolla at its premier analyst day with a chain of plans to enhance its existing features and adding new services in near future. The company is facing challenges and has dome many innovative things for deliberate implementation. Everyday about 500 million tweets are posted. The company’s goal is to increase the engagement and surface about various tweets and to increase its quality. Here are 9 new features that are targeted to achieve goals and are expected to get launched in coming months. Twitter hosted native video Twitter never focused in video category, buy by...Read More
It has been seen that approximately 50% of the resumes during an interview or any kind of recruitment is misinterpreted. Any perceived deceit and your resume will most likely be banished forevermore to the dark side. First impression is the last impression (online) Anyone’s resume, application, CV or LinkedIn profile is the first true professional impression. Never ruin it by giving any fault details or information to make your resume or LinkedIn profile look good, because remember the person sitting and taking interview is not a dumb person!!!! He is also smart and can verify the details afterwards. In...Read More
- Video Marketing Strategy: How to Develop a Video for Small Business?
- Top social media management tools for entrepreneurs
- Social Media Automation Tools
- 8 Best social media management tools to Manage your social presence in 2017
- Social Media Tool for SMBs: Socioboard Vs. Hootsuite
- What are the Design Choices You should Consider for Your Website?
- 5 Most Preferred Skills of a Social Media Manager in 2017
- 3 Prime Reasons You should Follow Social Selling for
- These Two Major Investments should be Included in Your Marketing Budget
- How to Win Online Marketing with Retargeting Your Bounced Audience?
- Video Marketing Strategy: How to Develop a Video for Small Business? on
- Google Analytics Tips to Speed Up Your Website Data Analysis on
- 5 Best Ways to Stay Ahead of Your Competitors in Social Media Marketing on
- Why Brands are Using Custom URL Shorteners on Social Media? on
- 10 Indispensable Steps to Supervise your Social Media Campaigns on